Information For Tenants
No Agreement Renewal Fees and No VAT
Important Information for Prospective Tenants to read and understand prior to viewing any of our Rental Properties.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please read our Fee Price List for Tenants and contact us if you have any queries regarding fees payable before you make any decision about any property or before you decide to view any property to let. We can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) The property particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and any plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements if given are approximate room sizes and are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.