Fee Price List For Tenants
Before you move in:
- £150.00 Application fee for each Tenant (Credit Check, Right to Rent in UK, Proof of ID, Referencing and all other required Background Checks).
- £100.00 for each Guarantor.
- £30.00 Administration fee (Preparation of legal documents, Contract negotiation and any additional administration when applicable, one-time fee per property applied for).
- First months’ rent payable in advance in cleared funds.
- Security Deposit equivalent to one and a half months’ rent (e.g. rent of £500.00 pcm = deposit of £750.00).
- Inventory charge payable from £95.00 for check in and check out dependant on size of property (see table below).
- £200.00 Pet Fee per animal (in properties up to 3 bedrooms plus additional £100.00 per subsequent bedroom thereafter) or for consent to allow smoking on the property.
During Your Tenancy
- £450.00 for Early Tenancy Release Fee before conclusion of Tenancy (All negotiation between parties for early release from contract in exceptional circumstances only).
- £50.00 late payment of rent, dishonoured cheque, abortive visit or any administration charge.
- £50.00 plus item cost – Lost Security Items (Keys, Fobs or Security Cards).
Ending Your Tenancy
- £75.00 Deposit Negotiation between Tenant and Landlord where a dispute has arisen payable irrespective of result achieved
- £25.00 future reference fee (discretionary)
Other Fees and Charges
- Professional cleaning (if required) at £30.00 an hour to be deducted from Deposit, but only if Phillips consider it necessary, to return the property to the same condition as at the start of the Tenancy
- Arrangement of maintenance of repairs on behalf of the Tenant will attract an additional 25% of the total value of repairs and maintenance required e.g. Payable when arranging repairs for items broken, damaged or normally the responsibility of the Tenant.
Price list for Inventory, Check-in and C heck-out (Charged separately)
|Inventory, Check-in and Check-out|
|No. of bedrooms||1||2||3||4||5||6|
N.B. Charges for Inventory Fees may be subject to VAT